Digital Marketing Manager (Remote)
As a Digital Marketing Manager at Digital Results, you will work with our client’s marketing teams and our internal digital marketing agency team to create and execute complex digital marketing campaigns that deliver measurable results. You’ll integrate strategies, tools, and tactics from multiple service lines in alignment with Digital Results best practices and methodologies. You’ll also have the opportunity to develop business relationships with our clients and collaborate with them on growth initiatives.
As a Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for managing the various aspects of our digital marketing efforts. You will need to be able to assess client needs, understand their goals and objectives, align them with our own marketing strategy, and then work to develop an action plan to meet those goals.
You must be able to assess, execute, and coordinate the work of others and yourself to perform various digital marketing activities and services across multiple channels. We are looking for business problem solvers, able to prioritize project activities based on the desired impact to ensure high-quality work products and client satisfaction. You’ll need to develop marketing strategies and execute them to achieve targeted goals.
- Be able to demonstrate expert-level knowledge, practical experience, and proven success in SEO, Paid Search, Display Advertising, Paid Social, and Content Marketing.
- Manage client discussions and/or presentations on specific areas of services.
- Partner with key stakeholders, including clients and internal team members, to clearly define digital marketing campaigns’ vision, scope, and requirements to create functional and strategic alignment.
- Maintain an awareness of key data, including customer research, market conditions, industry and vertical trends, and competitor data to meet performance goals.
- Keep track of time spent vs. planned to execute projects and campaigns for assigned clients, updating other team members as necessary to help us manage workloads and maintain your team’s financial goals.
- Manage budgets for paid advertising campaigns, tracking the efficiency of spend and preparing forecasts.
- Collaborate with the digital marketing team to monitor client account performance and provide recommendations based on data and trends.
- Help Digital Results to evaluate new technologies and approaches to improve account quality, efficiency, and impact.
- Make sure that all client deliverables are of the highest quality, impactful, and in line with Digital Results best practices.
Required Experience and Skills
- 3+ years of experience in 2 or more of the following services: SEO, PPC, Display Advertising, Social Media Advertising, or Content Marketing.
- 3+ years using the primary digital marketing tools and platforms used by Digital Results.
- Bachelor’s Degree in digital marketing, business administration, computer science, journalism, or equivalent knowledge and work experience.
- Juggle multiple responsibilities at once and work efficiently under tight deadlines.
- A knack for recognizing intricate patterns, with the ability to forecast and manage financial and/or monetary aspects of digital marketing, including but not limited to client budgets for paid media.
- Possess exceptional analytical, research, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to use Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Ads, and Google Tag Manager to analyze and optimize campaigns.
- Work comfortably in the Google Workspace environment, and be proficient working with Google Sheets, Google Slides, and Google Docs.
- Ability to pass a company background check and demonstrate the ability to be entrusted with information for our company and its clients.
- The ability to travel and work remotely is critical for success.
- Proven track record of working in digital advertising, with certifications in SEO, PPC, Display Advertising, Social Media Advertising, or Content Marketing.
- Experience and ability to work within different CMS platforms.
Desired Skills and Certifications
- Current Digital Marketing Certifications (some may be required before hiring);
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification
- Google Analytics GA4 training
- Google Ads Search Certification
- Google Ads Display Certification
- Google Ads Measurement Certification
- Google Ads Shopping ads Certification
- Google Ads Video Certification
- Bing Ads Certification
- SEMrush Certification
- Hubspot Certification
Why You Should Want to Work at Digital Results
Yes, we pay competitively, but that’s not the only reason you should want to work here. Think of these as what you could be getting;
- We believe in Family-Life-Work balance™ so much we coined the term.
- We believe that everyone who helps make the company successful should share in the rewards. That’s why we have generous profit sharing for everyone from the janitor to the CEO.
- Digital Results offers equity to all full-time employees through its “incentive stock option” ISO program. The number of options an employee receives depends on their level of seniority, what the individual brings to the table, and the stage of the business.
- For all full-time employees, we pay for your health, dental, and vision insurance and your spouse and child dependents’ health, dental, and vision insurance.
- You will learn a ton here, ask anyone who has joined, they will share with you the best ways to do digital marketing that drive results for our clients. We invest in and focus on training our staff to the highest standards in the industry, the Digital Results Standard of Excellence.
- We challenge our employees to reach their goals and do better than expected, always striving for innovation and integrity.
- We streamline our processes, keeping meetings few and far between, and we have zero red tape.
- We treat our employees as professionals and do not micro-manage them.
- We believe in allowing each employee to work on his or her own schedule as long as client needs, deadlines, and results are met.
- We want clients to be serviced at the highest levels, and we believe that a company’s obligation to its employees should be reciprocal: when the company needs help meeting a client deadline, our employees step up to help; in turn, when an employee needs a hand to balance family, life, and work, the company steps up to provide it.
- Lastly, we are just a fun company to be a part of.
Candidate applications only please. Staffing or recruitment agency submissions will not be accepted.